Join Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation
AZSFWC is an umbrella organization that serves wildlife conservation and sportsmen’s organizations throughout the state of Arizona. Our membership is diverse yet focused on all things important to wildlife, its habitat and to furthering our hunting and angling heritage for future generations.
AZSFWC organization members are eligible for benefits that you will not find elsewhere. Benefits for your organization include the following:
- Eligible to participate in monthly meetings of the AZSFWC. Learn from other organizations and become an important link to other like-minded groups.
- Listing on the Website
- Eligible to participate in activities, events and board meetings
By joining AZSFWC you will be kept abreast of the most recent news affecting wildlife and sportsmen and ensure that your members are educated on issues of importance to your organization’s mission. Our newsletter, The Sportsmen’s Connection” goes out to nearly 20,000 sportsmen and women statewide.
We have several types of memberships:
501(c)(3) Organizations – Must be a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission or purpose is consistent with AZSFWC or as otherwise waived by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the AZSFWC Board of Directors. Additional benefits include:
- Preferential treatment when applying for funding from the Conservation License Plate Grant program
- Eligible to serve on the AZSFWC Board of Directors
- Voting Rights
Each organization will be granted one vote via the organization Representative or Alternate Representative. The Representative will serve as a Director on the AZSFWC board and should attend all meetings (in person or via teleconference). Alternate Representatives are also encouraged to attend, and will serve as acting Director in the absence of the Representative. APPLY HERE.
Associate Members – Must be an organization whose mission or purpose is consistent with AZSFWC or as otherwise waived by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the AZSFWC Board of Directors. Associate Members have no voting rights and are not eligible to apply for AZSFWC License Plate grants. APPLY HERE.
Affiliate Members – Must be a business or company whose mission or purpose is consistent with AZSFWC or as otherwise waived by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the AZSFWC Board of Directors. Affiliate Members have no voting rights and are not eligible to apply for AZSFWC License Plate grants. Click here for more information on this program. APPLY HERE.
Individual Members – AZSFWC also welcomes support from individuals who may or may not be a member of one of our organization members. By becoming an individual member you help us expand our network and reach when addressing issues important to sportsmen and women – “Strength in Numbers” as the saying goes. Individual members will will receive emails from us on Action Alerts and newsworthy information. Individual members have no voting rights but are encouraged to attend events. There are currently two levels of Individual Membership:
- Free Member – Provide your contact information* and we will send you an AZSFWC decal. Complete the online transaction and choose $0 check out option:
- Supporting Member – $25 Includes the same benefits as a free membership but we’ll also send you one of our new AZSFWC hats. Complete the online payment transaction:
*AZSFWC does not sell or share your contact information.